Ni ape ni wei???? OK, aku nak meroyan dah.siap2 ye! muahaha
1) Download SmartSVN-6.0.1 from http://www.syntevo.com/
2) open ur terminal and type sudo apt-get update & sudo apt-get install sun-java6-jre
3) uncompress the downloaded SmartSVN file and move it’s contents into /opt/SmartSVN-6.0.1/
cd into the directory u dowloaded the file, type
tar -xf smartsvn-generic-6_0_1.tar.gz
sudo mkdir /opt/SmartSVN-6.0.1
mv smartsvn-6_0_1/* /opt/SmartSVN-6.0.1/
sudo mkdir /var/www/moquet
The PageMaker contains instances of CGI, Template, database connection object, the schema objects and the configurations.
the PDB download script should have all this functionality:
1) use Net::FTP package and dynamically crawl through all the directories on the pdb ftp site. i.e. if PDB decides to add a new directory on their ftp site, the script should automatically download the contents of that dir too without us modifying anything.
2) The script should parse each PDB file it downloads to get the sequences and update our tables in the motif database automatically. in DBIx, there is a function called create_or_update() which automagically updates or creates the entry.
3) if possible the script should do parsing and downloading simultaneously. For this, you can try using Thread package, if you can’t, no problem. we can optimize it later.